Tutorials and Talks
- European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML), Porto, Portugal, Sept 2015: Gamma Process Poisson Factorization for Joint Modeling of Network and Documents.
- KDD MiLeTS Workshop, Sydney, Australia, Aug 2015: Nonparametric Dynamic Relational Model.
- KDD Social Recommender Systems Workshop (KDD-SRS), Sydney, Australia, Aug 2015: Network Discovery and Recommendation via Joint Network and Topic Modeling.
- PhD Defense Talk, Austin, Texas, USA, Aug 2015: Knowledge Transfer Using Latent Variable Models.
- Artificial Intellgence and Statistics (AISTATS), San Diego, CA, USA, May 2015: Nonparametric Bayesian Factor Analysis for Dynamic Count Matrices.
- SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, Phildelphia, USA, April 2014: Active Multitask Learning Using Both Latent and Supervised Shared Topics.
- European Conference on Machine Learning, Prague, Czech Republic, Sept 2013: Using Both Supervised and Latent Shared Topics for Multitask Learning.
- European Conference on Machine Learning, Prague, Czech Republic, Sept 2013: Noisy Matrix Completion Using Alternating Minimization.
- SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, Austin, Texas, USA, May 2013: Probabilistic Combination of Classifier and Cluster Ensembles for Non-transductive Learning.
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata & Machine Intelligence Unit, ISI Kolkata, Apr 2013: Learning with Multiple Models and from Multiple Domains.
- UT Austin, Jan 2013: Spectral Learning in Latent Variable Models.
- Qualcomm Inc., Aug 2012: Multi-task Learning - Advantages and Implementations under Computation Budget.
- UT Austin, Nov 2011: Recent Developments in Multi-task Learning.